CD7-2 Evac Trac Evacuation Chair£1,189.00 ex vat Add to basket
LG Evacu Evacuation Chair£545.00 ex vat Add to basket
What is an evacuation chair?
Evacuation Chairs are ergonomically designed and are used to transport someone with impaired mobility in an emergency situation to a safer location in a comfortable, secure and safe way.
- They can also be used for transferring people around a building efficiently.
Who can use an evacuation chair?
Evacuation chairs provide the perfect solution for people who have limited mobility, this could be someone with a physical disability, mental health issues, an injury or pregnancy.
- They are an essential piece of equipment for fire evacuation or lift breakdowns.
UK evacuation chair law
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires that all people including disabled people or people with limited mobility using the building be provided with adequate means of escape in case of fire.
- This includes a suitable personal emergency evacuation plan (PEEP) for all people likely to be in the premises, including disabled people, and how that plan will be implemented.
- Where an employer or a service provider does not make provision for the safe evacuation of disabled people from its premises, this may be viewed as discrimination.
- It is essential that when purchasing an evacuation chair that a suitable training programme is also implemented.
ESL Services are dedicated to providing a nationwide full-evacuation chair & stair climber training service to our customers.
If you require any further information regarding training for our products, please contact us.