- We strive to supply goods in excellent condition.
- Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and need careful handling until installed.
- We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading.
- This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee.
- We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery.
- If you wish to return part or all of your order please email email@example.com, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods.
- You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them.
- Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued.
- Items returned to returns address must be sent by recorded delivery.
Returns Address for:
Ramps and Ramp Accessories: Jetmarine Ltd, Unit One, National Trading Estate, Bramhall Moor Lane, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5AA, Tel: 0161 487 1648, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amplicomms Products: LetMeRepair UK Ltd, 1 Langlands Court Centre, Kirkton North, East Kilbride, G75 0YB
Geemarc Products: Geemarc Telecom SA, 5 Swallow Court Swallowfields Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1SB, Tel: +44 (0) 1707 372372, Fax: +44 (0) 1707 832529, Helpline number is 01707-384438
- If your product goes wrong within one year from the date you purchased it (such as mechanical failure, breakdown etc), you are entitled to send it back to GEEMARC for a free repair or replacement.
- You will have to pay the cost of sending the product back to us and we would recommend that you do this by registered post and that you ensure that the item is properly packed to avoid any damage in transit.
- GEEMARC will not be responsible for any damage caused in transit.
- All you have to do is to inform us that you are returning the product, by e-mail or telephone, and we will issue you with a returns number.
- Then just package the product well and send it back to us.
- If GEEMARC is unable to repair or replace parts for your GEEMARC product for any reason, GEEMARC may, at its option, replace your GEEMARC product with a new or a refurbished GEEMARC product, comparable in function and performance to your original product.
- Because we constantly improve our products, we reserve the right to change their design and specifications.
- Your receipt is a part of your warranty and must be retained and produced in the event of a warranty claim.
- Only authorized GEEMARC technicians may perform service and support to GEEMARC products.
- All services performed by unauthorized technicians will void your GEEMARC warranty.
- Your warranty is not transferable.
NOT COVERED BY The Warranty:
- Damage to the product due to abuse, mishandling, improper packaging by you, alteration, accident, electrical current fluctuations or failure to follow operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed in the User Manual.
- Any cosmetic damage and/or other damage that does not affect functionality are not covered.
- This guarantee does not affect your legal rights.
- We regret that we are currently unable to participate in the UK VAT Retail Export Scheme.
- All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order.