- Delivery cost for our customers are charged by the Manufacturers.
- Standard delivery is available for the majority of orders to mainland UK, except certain Highland postcodes that may incur a subsidised charge.
- Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Cheque payments must be cleared before goods can be released from stock.
- Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to one week, depending on availability.
- It can take up to two weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than two weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
- If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
- If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.