Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day cooling off period after the day after the product has been delivered.
- A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 7 working days after delivery.
- Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number.
- Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the right to receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation.
- We normally pay refunds within 14 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely (whichever is the later).
- You are advised to retain the packaging.
- You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging.
- The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way.
- The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition.
- All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.