Available Training Courses
ESL Services provide various expert training courses tailored to your business needs.
The Disability Equality Training for drivers and other relevant staff is a requirement imposed by EU Regulation No 181/2011 (Passenger Rights).
These rules apply to ‘regular services’ (timetabled buses and coaches, local or long distance) and cover drivers and personnel who deal directly with the travelling public or with issues relating to the travelling public.
There are 13.3 million people with disabilities in the UK, Around one fifth of Scotland’s population – that’s one million people
The Equality Act 2010 says changes or adjustments should be made to ensure you can access the following things if you’re disabled:
- Goods and services like shops, banks, cinemas, hospitals, council offices, leisure centers
Providing access to those with a disability is not only our legal duty but as well our moral and social responsibility.
This training is tailored to suit the company’s services to customers and to the staff.
In the UK one in six people have some degree of hearing loss
That’s about 10 million people
It is also estimated that there are around 250,000 people who are deaf/blind or have sensory impairments
This means that you are likely to come into daily contact with people who are deaf or deaf/blind
This course is designed to provide introductory knowledge and skill for enhancing communication with deaf people
It is designed under the guidance of Signature to suit those who:
- Wish to acquire basic knowledge of how deafness and deaf/blindness affect communication;
- Wish to acquire basic skills to facilitate basic communication with deaf people
Mental Health First Aid training will provide the skills and information to better support each member of your company.
- Mental Health issues and conditions affects 1 in 3 people and contributes as one of the highest reasons for loss of staff, decreased productivity and a rise of conflict in the work place.
- Mental Health First Aid will provide the skills and information to better support each member of your company.
These Mindfulness Training Courses use an approach, which is based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and many years of first-hand experience from our instructor.
- Basic Mindfulness Foundation Course
- Eight Week Mindfulness Course
- Mindfulness Course Retreat
- Mindfulness Team Building Retreat