Slimline Touch For Help DDA Alerter
Wireless (868MHz) ‘Through Glass’ battery powered DDATOUCH style Touch Sensor call unit with corresponding pre-learnt plug-in sounder & alerter unit – takes minutes to install! This product will not work with Double Glazing.
Ideal for shops, receptions, public areas etc. when a means of calling for help or assistance is required. Signage: ‘For Help’ with wheelchair & pram logos.
Unlike push pads no physical pressure is required to operate making them ideal for users with physical disabilities. Its signage aids users with visual impairments giving it a higher LRV value than its counterparts (e.g. a push pad).
Its good for over 120,000 operations on one set of batteries!
A note on double glazing…
Sealed double glazed units are manufactured to many different specifications and requirements and it is not feasible to state categorically that these units operate through every variant available. The frame of the double glazed unit must be earthed and it is advisable to avoid wooden framework and doors. Although the wireless units work through some earthed double glazed sealed units – they will not work through all. If in doubt check with us first.
- Complete with Plug-in sounder/receiver unit
- Operating Voltage: 3v DC (2 x Duracell Procell C batteries included)
(Specified batteries must be used to achieve quoted life expectancy)
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 120,000 operations (has no LED)
- Operating Frequency: 868MHz (Secure Encrypted Wireless)
- Dimensions: (mm): 124(w) x 38mm(d) x 175(h)
- Housing Material: ABS
- Signage Makeup: Back printed long life vinyl
- Signage Inks: Long life Roland Eco-Sol UV resistant