Loophear 101 Induction Loop
Loophear 101 Induction Loop – LH101 – A portable unit designed for facilitating communication between a speaker and wearer/s of T-coil hearing aids.
The loopHEAR™ is ideal for one to one applications such as at service counters, railway stations, banks, in vehicles and at small meetings.
This lightweight unit includes, within the casing: an induction loop, a built-in amplifier and an external earpiece.
- The LoopHEAR™ can be used either as a portable unit or in a fixed position
- Built-in microphone
- On/Off button
- Low battery indicator
- Indicator of emission magnetic field
- Adjustable receiving volume of the additional earpiece
Battery time :
- 8 hours when fully charged
- Standby when turned on but not in use: 2 days
- Standby when turned off: 4 months
- 9vDC power adaptor (3 m wire)
- Size :25 x 22 x 7 cm
- Weight: 710 g
- Supplied in a lightweight case
- External microphone (3.5mm jack)
- Additional earpiece for non-wearers of hearing aids or for wearer of hearing aids who don’t have the T position.