Airsteril Washroom WC Range
Washrooms can accumulate a high level of harmful bacteria and viruses, with every flush, toilets and urinals force faecal micro-organisms into the air, settling on washroom surfaces.
Poor ventilation, shared facilities and people who do not wash their hands properly all add to the hygiene problem.
Odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds found in the air and on surfaces.
Regular cleaning, disinfecting and use of masking agents cannot control the spread of microorganisms, in just 8 hours, a single bacteria cell can multiply to over 8 million, meaning odours prevail and health risks increase.
- Offensive odours
- Increased absenteeism and staff turnover
- Primary source of infections including salmonella, e.coli, norovirus, hepatitis A and hepatitis E
Perfect for Use In
- All Washrooms
Designed to have the highest odour and micro-organism control capabilities of any AIRsteril product in a washroom environment, with the lowest possible power consumption.
- The vandal resistant Washroom Complete range has the flexibility to offer protection for facilities of all sizes.
- In washrooms, odours and infections are created by bacteria, viruses, mould, fungi and volatile organic compounds in the air and on all exposed surfaces.
- Fragrances or masking agents do nothing towards hygiene and the health risks remain.
- Cleaning and disinfecting alone are only a partial solution and cannot stop ongoing surface contamination.
- AIRsteril kills both surface and airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Its efficacy was certified to do this by the Health Protection Agency.
Coronavirus and Airsteril
AIRsteril units have been shown to kill a wide range of microbes that are more difficult to eradicate than viruses, including bacterial species that produce endospores (Clostridium difficile, Geobacillus stearothermophilus), Grampositive bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, S. epidermidis, Listeria monocytogenes and L. innocua), Gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa), and moulds (Aspergillus fumigatus) in both the air and/or on surfaces.
SARS-CoV-2 belongs to the same group of viruses that cause colds andinfluenza. The use of AIRsteril units in call centres and offices at an NHS Trust has been shown to reduce the incidence of illness-related absences; particularly reported cases of colds, coughs and influenza, as well as reducing other chest and respiratory problems.
BENEFITS OF USING AIRSTERIL
How Our Systems Work
The advanced technology of the AIRsteril Thermal U/V unit allows the control of bacteria, viruses and moulds in the air and on surfaces more efficiently than ever before.
All of this is achieved without fans and with very low energy consumption.
The custom designed thermal convection system ensures that contaminated air processed through the unit achieves optimum dwell time in the purifying chamber.
As the processed air leaves the unit, it then itself becomes an efficient cleaning agent, targeting pathogens both in the air and on surfaces.
Odour and Infection Control In:
|High footfall washroom up to 1,000 visits a day||WC10||WC20||WC30||WC30X|
|Extreme footfall washroom up to 10,000 visits a day||WC20||WC30||WC30X||WC40X|
Airsteril Washroom WC Range Technical Details:
WC Unit Dimensions
- 420mm (l) x 140mm (w) x 95mm (d)
- 220-230V 11.5-13 watts (via switched fused spur)
- Wall or ceiling mounting.
- Easy marking and fixing at four points
- Anodised aluminium solid extrusion
- Continuous, indicated by blue lamp.
- Requires annual lamp change.
For more information or a free non-obligatory quote please contact us...
Notice – Before purchasing any of our Airsteril products please contact us to ensure you get the proper solution for your requirements.