C-Max Powered Stair Climber£4,395.00 ex vat Add to basket
Stairmate SA-3 Powered Stair Climber£4,594.00 ex vat Add to basket
Stairmate SA-S Powered Stair Climber£4,069.00 ex vat Add to basket
Super Trac TRE-70 Powered Stair Climber£18,249.00 ex vat Add to basket
Powered Stair Climbers
Frequently buildings have neither been designed nor built in such a manner that they are readily accessible for people with disabilities or impaiments.
- When this is the case, stairs represent a significant barrier for people with disabilities.
- Stair climbers solve this problem effortlessly and in a safe dignified way.
Stair climbers are applicable on virtually all types of stairs including:
- Straight stairs
- Spiral stairs
- U-shaped stairs
- L-shaped Stairs
UK evacuation chair & Stair Climber law
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires that all people including disabled people or people with limited mobility using the building be provided with adequate means of escape in case of fire.
- This includes a suitable personal emergency evacuation plan (PEEP) for all people likely to be in the premises, including disabled people, and how that plan will be implemented.
- Where an employer or a service provider does not make provision for the safe evacuation of disabled people from its premises, this may be viewed as discrimination.
- It is essential that when purchasing an evacuation chair or stair climber that a suitable training programme is also implemented.
ESL Services are dedicated to providing a nationwide full-evacuation chair & stair climber training service to our customers.
If you require any further information regarding training for our products, please contact us.