Mindfulness Training Courses
Our Mindfulness Training Courses aim to help those who attend with the necessary tools to give a calmer mindset when responding to the constant demands and pressures that today’s society.
These Mindfulness Training Courses use an approach, which is based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and many years of first-hand experience from our instructor.
What is mindfulness?
Mindfulness refers to ‘kind-awareness’.
It is about living fully in the present moment.
This means paying deliberate attention to what you are doing, as you do it, without judging or trying to change the experience.
Mindfulness increases moment-to-moment awareness so that we can notice and change ingrained automatic reactions, herby enabling the individual to respond creatively to stress and difficulties with more choice.
Scientific research has shown that the practice of mindfulness improves insight, clarity and focus, thus improving our work productivity.
Type of Mindfulness Courses and Outcomes
Basic Mindfulness Foundation Course
Duration: 1 day (3 hours workshop)
This course will provide those who attend to have a basic understanding of mindfulness, how to incorporate a mindful attitude into their daily life.
To use the calming and focusing qualities of mindfulness to help reduce stress and to enable to become more patient and present in the living and work environment.
Eight Week Mindfulness Course
Duration: Eight weeks (1 day per week, 2 hours 30 minutes session)
This eight-week course aims to assist those who attend in dealing with what can be stressful for you and helps you to take better care of yourself and get the most out of your life.
The majority of people completing this programme report lasting physical and emotional/psychological benefits including:
- An increased ability to relax
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Heightened self-confidence
- An increased ability to cope more effectively with both short and long-term goals
- Reducing the stress related levels
- Balance and resilience in life and work situations
Attendants will be supported throughout the course to incorporate a mindful attitude into their daily life.
Mindfulness Course Retreat
Duration: 2 or 3 days
The Mindfulness Course Retreat aims to provide to those attending in a focused and safe space with an integrated meditation and awareness training with a series of indoor and outdoor sessions that will help to improve productivity, reduce stress and enable to become more patient and present in the living and work environment.
This retreat is aimed to business and non-business people.
Mindfulness Team Building Retreat
Duration: 2 or 3 days
This Mindfulness Team Building Retreat aims to address difficult subjects and to provide the tools to tackle within a team in an accessible way, and to provide an awesome, bonding experience with just the right amount of heartfelt communication.
Built on the structure a series of indoor and outdoor activities that will:
- Build awareness of self and the world around
- Develop stronger working relationships
- Facilitate compassionate communication
- This retreat is aimed for business relationship development.
Mindfulness in the Workplace Courses
Our ‘Mindfulness in the Workplace’ training courses are delivered by our experienced mindfulness trainer.
- Our training courses uses an approach, which is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Our ‘Mindfulness in the Workplace’ training courses help to improve performance and support mental health and well being.
- Each training course is tailored to the specific needs and objectives of the individual organisation.
- Whilst ensuring the delivery is in keeping with the practicalities of the modern workplace.
Our ‘Mindfulness in the Workplace’ training courses are based on relevant and up to date scientific research, and:
- Help the participants to reduce stress, improve their well being and enhance performance and happiness
- Are delivered via presentations, group activities and interactive exercises
- Offer practical, useful tools and techniques for managing common workplace challenges
- Encompass workplace focused exercises and examples
- Are designed to be accessible, engaging and relevant
- Are non-spiritual
For further information, please get in touch
Telephone: 01506 412791