Affordable Clean Air
ESL Services are working in partnership with Puris Air to bring Puris Air Covid-19 Air Filtration Systems to the market place.
Puris Air Covid-19 Air Filtration Systems are manufactured by Puris Air which is a ground-breaking UK Company that has pioneered the complete removal of contagious viruses and particulates from our indoor environment using its patented electro-foil filtration process, to provide a supply of clean air to the population at an affordable price.
The technology, in development for over 5 years and verified by the Government’s Bio-safety Investigation Unit at Porton Down (who awarded it an efficiency of 99.9992%), effectively removes all viruses (including Covid-19), bacteria and dust (nano particulates) from indoor spaces.
It does so more effectively than any other filtration technology. Its cellular-connected filters and sensors send data to our cloud-based platform which can be accessed and managed by customers in real time.
For more detailed infomation on our PurisAir products please read our brochure.
- Removes 99.97% of particulates below even the smallest viruses
- Small unobtrusive unit
- Simple to install and use, Freestanding, wall or ceiling mounted
- Fit and forget – 10 years no maintenance
- No chemicals, no bulbs or filters to change
- Low cost energy consumption
- Almost silent running
- The most effective air filtration technology
- Controls the spread of all airborne infections
- Dramatically improves air quality
- Provides, clean, safe, pure air
- Maintains a healthy environment in any enclosed space
In an ideal world, all schools, care homes, hospitals and workplaces would have a constant supply of clean air, and access to air quality data.
- Complete coverage of a building requires a comprehensive package of filters and connected sensors.
- However, purchasing all of the technology at once requires a considerable outlay of capital that cannot always be afforded.
- The negative environmental impact of filters currently available to purchase is considerable.
- Most contaminated HEPA filter cartridges cannot be recycled safely, nor are air filter units widely reconditioned for re-use.
What is lacking?
- A constant supply of clean air using the best filtration system;
- With a full maintenance service;
- Continual online access to air quality data for the entire building;
- For an affordable monthly subscription; and
- Supplied by a company with strong Green credentials.
Puris Air provides a solution that involves:
- The continual filtration of indoor air;
- Using the most advanced filtration technology;
- Linked to sensors collecting air quality data;
- Which is accessible online by customers;
- Made available for a monthly subscription.
- There are no filter cartridges losing effectiveness as the filters begin to clog up.
- All devices are CE certified
- No contaminated filter cartridges destined for landfill.
- It is the first company to offer filtered air for a monthly subscription fee, making it more widely accessible to customers.
- Tailored customer plans designed to provide comprehensive building coverage.
- The subscription service is provided over a minimum period of 36 months, with the option to extend.
- At the end of a plan term, old units are reconditioned for re-use.
HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) Filter Units
Normally have a series of filter cartridges, which include:
- An outer filter cartridge to collect larger particulates;
- A finer filter cartridge to collect smaller dust size particles;
- A carbon filter to eliminate odours; and
- A HEPA filter to catch bacteria and viruses with a 99% effectiveness for particulates, normally no smaller than 90nm.
- The filter cartridges become increasingly clogged over time, reducing their effectiveness, and require replacing every 6-12 months.
- There is a financial cost to replacing cartridges, plus
- Environmental cost to dispose of cartridges, especially if hazardous waste has been captured.
- Durability depends on a variety of issues including air change rates and the volume of air filtered over time.
- Not currently available as part of a package offering access to air quality data, or a monthly subscription service.
Puris Air Electro-foil Filter
- Unique patented technology
- Charged particulates are captured on a foil collector plate.
- No filter cartridges to replace or dispose of.
- Devices recovered at the end of a subscription term will be refurbished for future use.
- Tested and verified by the prestigious UK Government Biosafety Investigation Unit at Porton Down.
- Certified to capture particulates smaller than HEPA filters in commercial production (the SARS-CoV-2 virus particle size is in the range 60 to 140 nm and can be free-floating in the air.
- No ongoing maintenance required.
- More expensive than some HEPA filters to purchase outright, but without recurring filter replacement costs or drop off in performance due to clogging.
- Made available with an Air Quality Meter to capture data.
- Made affordable as a 3-year to 5-year subscription service.
Porton Down Interface Devices Report
The technology has been tested and validated by the UK
Government’s Biosafety Investigation Unit at Porton Down,
The Bio-safety Investigation Unit at Porton Down has been carrying out independent evaluations of infection control interventions in laboratories, health care, containment, workplace and domestic settings for over twenty years.
Read the full Porton Down testing report.
Unlike other air filtration technology, Puris units can capture 99.9992% of particulates as small as 23nm.
The technology has been tested and validated by the UK Government’s Biosafety Investigation Unit at Porton Down, Wiltshire.
- Removing all harmful particulates, airborne pollutants and viruses from rooms and enclosed spaces.
- Simple to fit and can be ceiling or wall mounted, inserted into light fittings or even free standing.
- Uses minimal energy and has a long life-span.
- Cellular or Wi-Fi connected system, to transmit data to
a cloud-based platform, which can be accessed in real time by customers.
Wall Mounted Filter 2000 Series
Ceiling Mounted 3000 Series
The environmental sensor platform of the PurisAir AQM creates new possibilities for the measurement of indoor air quality, combining multiple sensing elements in one device to provide more detailed air quality signals.
This unprecedented combination of long-term stability and technology makes the PurisAir AQM a perfect choice for indoor air quality monitoring in mobile, smart home and appliance applications.
The PurisAir AQM range of sensors enables the measurement of the total levels of Volatile Organic Compounds, Particulate Matter and eCO2 and thus helps to increase the efficiency of ventilation and air purification and the overall awareness of how such sources impact indoor air pollution in the population
£120.00 + VAT
£280.00 + VAT
Air monitoring as a service:
- Monthly fee providing internal / external air health.
- Measuring eCo2, TVOC, small and large particulates. Sensors located in offices, cars, buses etc
Collate and analyse data using Smart AI
- Provides recommendations on short term preventative measures:
- Office Ventilation
- Number people in a room
- TVOC vs eCO2 = probable virus. More R&D required on this
- Indoor / Outdoor pollution monitoring and mapping
Support to “real-time” mitigation actions:
- Web platform with dashboards, reports, enquiries , alerts and data extraction
- API link allowing data access for bespoke reporting
- Monthly data reporting and alerts
Subscription Price: £15.00 + VAT per month
Contact us for a free non-obligatory quote...
Please provide the following information per room:
- Size of the room by (Length x Width x Height)
- Number of people per room.
- Number of required air changes per hour.