Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day cooling off period after the day after the product has been delivered.
- A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 7 working days after delivery.
- Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number.
- Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the right to receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation.
- We normally pay refunds within 14 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely (whichever is the later).
- You are advised to retain the packaging.
- You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging.
- The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way.
- The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition.
- All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.