ILR3 Audio Induction Loop Receiver
The ILR3 is a high quality audio induction loop receiver which allows the user to listen to an audio frequency induction loop system using a standard pair of stereo headphones (supplied).
It has a vertically mounted pick up coil and a low cut filter function to emulate the performance of a hearing aid switched to the T position.
It is therefore an essential tool for anyone installing maintaining or managing facilities fitted with induction loops providing them with immediate confirmation that the loop is running.
The ILR3+ also has LED indications to show field strength, for more accurate monitoring of a loop system.
(To measure the performance of an induction loop system, Ampetronic’s calibrated receiver CMR3 must be used).
In addition, the ILR3 or ILR3+ can be used by anyone without a hearing aid who needs a little extra assistance to hear.
- Low distortion
- Flat frequency response to 6kHz
- Low cut filter—to simulate hearing aid response
- Low and high field strength indicators according to IEC60118-4:2006 (ILR3+)
- Volume control
- 5 year warranty
- Auto power off with headphone removal
- > 100 hours life with 2 AA batteries
- Checking that an induction loop system is working
- Essential for installers, venue managers and event organisers
- Recording the output of a loop system
- Providing assistance to people without a hearing aid
- Locating sources of interference
- Checking loop coverage and signal over-spill