Terms & Conditions
Our contact information can be found on our Contact page of our website.
This web site is operated by Euguard (Scotland) Ltd t/a ESL Services.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘ESL Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
ESL Services, Suite 12 Geddes House, Kirkton North, Livingston EH54 6GU.
Our company registration number is 243993 given at Companies House, Edinburgh on 17th February 2003.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
• It is subject to change without notice.
If you do allow cookies to be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Product information is offered in good faith, but should only be regarded as a guide. Confirm any details before making any purchasing or contractual arrangements.
Neither ESL Services nor any of their associates or employees can accept any liability for errors or omissions on this web site.
We make every effort to provide accurate information, but errors and omissions are possible.
Dimensions and other specifications given on this site are mostly as provided by the manufacturer and may be approximate (sometimes manufacturer-supplied information is contradictory).
Specifications may change without notice.
Please confirm any specific details before ordering.
All prices shown on this website exclude VAT at the prevailing rate.
All goods and prices are subject to availability from our suppliers.
You can pay by cheque, debit card or credit card. Goods remain the property of the supplier until paid for in full.
Prices & Tax
Unless otherwise shown the price stated for the goods exclude VAT and carriage.
These additions are made at the checkout page and are clearly shown before you reach the point of submitting your order.
The shipping/delivery charges are for the United Kingdom mainland only and export shipping charges are available upon application.
The price you pay may* include VAT for all deliveries within Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Deliveries within the EU Vat will be charged at the relevant rate.
*For people with a disability who are purchasing for personal use there will be no charge for VAT as long as the document is signed by the person using the goods.
All major Credit/Debit cards are acceptable.
Our Terms are payment in full immediately.
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid in full.
Privacy & Security
All personal details that you give us are securely stored.
We will never supply or sell any customers details to any outside organisation.
We do not store any credit or debit card details.
All credit and debit card details are encrypted using 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption and sent using a secure server.
Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
• Delivery cost for our customers are charged by the Manufacturers.
• Standard delivery is available for the majority of orders to mainland UK, except certain Highland postcodes that may incur a subsidised charge.
• Additional delivery charges may apply for orders to Ireland or Northern Ireland.
• Cheque payments must be cleared before goods can be released from stock.
• Dispatch for delivery normally takes up to one week, depending on availability.
• It can take up to two weeks in some instances, if the lead time is longer than two weeks you will be informed by email of the estimated lead time for your goods.
• If you have checked the goods and they are found to be damaged, please mark this clearly on the delivery note.
• If goods are damaged please contact our Customer Service team, quoting your Order Reference and Delivery Note, and we will ensure replacement parts are sent out immediately.
• If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, we regret that you will be charged for the return delivery costs, even if the products have not reached your address.
When an order is placed with us you will receive an email with your invoice and details of the products you have ordered.
We ask all customers to double check that what has been ordered is correct, we will allow 12 hours after ordering for you to check your order, this applies to internet and telephone orders. Warranty Policy (applicable to UK Mainland only)
All goods are sold under our guarantee that they operate to the stated level in accordance with the manufacturers specifications.
If within the period of the manufacturer’s warranty following delivery the goods are found to be faulty, you may return at your expense on the express condition that it is returned in the original packaging.
At our discretion, the goods will be either repaired or exchanged within as per terms and conditions of the manufacturer and returned to you again at your expense.
We may be contacted by telephone, email or post.
Cancellations and Returns
Mail order, telephone and internet sales to individuals (not businesses) are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (UK Law Directive 97/7/EC), which protect you by providing a 7 working day cooling off period after the day after the product has been delivered.
• A customer has the option to cancel any order between the time of placing it and 7 working days after delivery.
• Cancellations must be in writing by post or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to ANY other email address) and quoting the Order Number.
• Under the Distance Selling regulations you have the right to receive a refund within 30 days of cancellation.
• We normally pay refunds within 14 days of cancellation or the goods being returned safely (whichever is the later).
• You are advised to retain the packaging.
• You will find it difficult to return the item without appropriate packaging.
• The goods must not have been fitted, installed or used in any way.
• The goods must be unmarked and free from blemishes of any kind, and you must return them in a saleable condition.
• All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order.
• The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Our Returns Policy
• We strive to supply goods in excellent condition.
• Some of our products are both heavy and fragile, and need careful handling until installed.
• We will repair or replace (for free) any item found defective or damaged before delivery or during unloading.
• This is in addition to your manufacturers guarantee.
• We cannot accept return of products which are damaged after delivery.
• If you wish to return part or all of your order please email email@example.com, ensuring you quote your order number and the date you received your goods.
• You must confirm that the goods are in the original packaging, unused in anyway and that we are able to inspect the goods before signing for them.
• Failure to do this will result in no return number or address being issued.
• Items returned to returns address must be sent by recorded delivery.
Returns Address for:
Amplicomms Products: LetMeRepair UK Ltd, 1 Langlands Court Centre, Kirkton North, East Kilbride, G75 0YB
Geemarc Products: Geemarc Telecom SA, 5 Swallow Court Swallowfields Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1SB, Tel: +44 (0) 1707 372372, Fax: +44 (0) 1707 832529, Helpline number is 01707-384438
• If your product goes wrong within one year from the date you purchased it (such as mechanical failure, breakdown etc), you are entitled to send it back to GEEMARC for a free repair or replacement.
• You will have to pay the cost of sending the product back to us and we would recommend that you do this by registered post and that you ensure that the item is properly packed to avoid any damage in transit.
• GEEMARC will not be responsible for any damage caused in transit.
• All you have to do is to inform us that you are returning the product, by e-mail or telephone, and we will issue you with a returns number.
• Then just package the product well and send it back to us. If GEEMARC is unable to repair or replace parts for your GEEMARC product for any reason, GEEMARC may, at its option, replace your GEEMARC product with a new or a refurbished GEEMARC product, comparable in function and performance to your original product.
• Because we constantly improve our products, we reserve the right to change their design and specifications.
• Your receipt is a part of your warranty and must be retained and produced in the event of a warranty claim.
• Only authorized GEEMARC technicians may perform service and support to GEEMARC products. • All services performed by unauthorized technicians will void your GEEMARC warranty.
• Your warranty is not transferrable.
NOT COVERED BY The Warranty:
• Damage to the product due to abuse, mishandling, improper packaging by you, alteration, accident, electrical current fluctuations or failure to follow operating, maintenance or environmental instructions prescribed in the User Manual.
• Any cosmetic damage and/or other damage that does not affect functionality are not covered.
• This guarantee does not affect your legal rights.
• We regret that we are currently unable to participate in the UK VAT Retail Export Scheme.
• All spare parts are non-returnable and non-refundable due to being a special order.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen.
Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this web site.
Pictures & Images
All sizes and measurements are approximate.
We do however try to ensure that all sizes, measurements and images on the web site are as accurate as possible.
All pictures on the web sites are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
Colours may vary to those illustrated and can look different on other computer screens.
We never knowingly publish misleading or incorrect product descriptions or images.
Costs Incurred by You
We are not liable for any costs incurred by you or any loss of earnings.
We are also not liable for any loss of earnings as a result of you taking time off work to accept a delivery even if it is late or delayed.
Offers and Voucher Codes
All offers on esl.services.co.uk are non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, unless the offer directly stipulates eligibility.
Voucher codes have an expiry date and can only be used once by the person they are issued to, any voucher codes cannot be passed on to a third party to use.
Contract of Sale between the Purchaser (the customer) and the Seller (Euguard (Scotland) Ltd t/a ESL Services) begins when the Seller notifies the Purchaser of despatch.
This website and its content is copyright of ESL Services – © ESL Services 2003 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.