Disabled Access Ramp Single Hand Rail
Disabled Access Ramp Single Hand Rail – Good quality, strong and lightweight , versatile and easy to use
access ramps that have been designed for people with access problems who have limited mobility
and are required to use mobility equipment.
- These ramps come in various sizes and can be used in conjunction with mobility equipment that includes wheelchairs, scooters etc.
- A safe and easy way too many access problems.
- Made strong and durable with glass reinforced plastic but also light enough for ease of lifting and moving.
- These Ramps have been designed to meet the requirements of the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act).
- With a comprehensive range of sizes a desired and safe gradient can be easily achieved.
- With contrasting coloured Slip resistant surface, smooth moulded side up stands.
- For extra safety optional single or double handrails can be fitted.
- With these exceptionally versatile ramps a safe ramp system can be easily achieved.
Ramp Length Calculator
Disabled Access Ramp Single Hand Rail Sizes:
|SRFH 4ft||1220mm / 48˝||800mm / 31½||934mm / 36¾˝||17kg|
|SRFH 5ft||1525mm / 60˝||800mm / 31½||934mm / 36¾˝||19kg|
|SRFH 6ft||1830mm / 72˝||800mm / 31½||934mm / 36¾˝||21kg|
|SRFH 7ft||2134mm / 84˝||800mm / 31½||934mm / 36¾˝||24kg|
|SRFH 8ft||2440mm / 96˝||800mm / 31½||934mm / 36¾˝||31kg|