Counter Induction Loops
Counter Induction Loops – The CLD1 Compact Loop Driver is designed for counter systems and small area perimeter loop systems.
Measuring only 128 x 74 x 35mm and with an output current of 2.4A RMS, the CLD1 is the smallest and highest performance amplifier in it’s class.
Designed and built to Ampetronic’s high standards of reliability, backed with a 5 year warranty and Ampetronic support, the CLD1 offers certainty of performance and the lowest lifetime cost available.
Audio quality is ensured with metal loss correction (MLC) combined with Ampetronic’s usual high standards of design.
The CLD1 is designed for flexibility and convenience, featuring 2 separate microphone inputs with independent level controls, one of which can be configured as a line input.
All cable connections are made on a single face of the unit, adding flexibility and further simplifying installation.
- Low lifetime cost
- 5 Year warranty
- Very compact
- Choice of microphone and pre-formed loop in counter kit
- 2 independent inputs featuring 1 mic input and 1 switchable mic/line input
- Metal loss compensation
- All connections to a single face for installation convenience
- 12V DC or external AC power pack supplied as standard.
- Free technical support
- Ticket and service counters
- Retail counters
- Information kiosks
- Reception desks
- Interview rooms
- Small meeting rooms
- Taxis and private cars
The CLD1 compact loop driver can be ordered as a stand alone loop driver or as part of a kit for a specific application.
Counter loop kits comprise:
- 1 x CLD1, 1 x pre-formed loop
- 1 x microphone (choice)
- 1 x loop present sign
- 1 x installation guide
- 1 x power supply (region specific).