Assistive Listening – Assistive listening technology that works in conjunction with hearing aids to deliver clear interference free sound.
In many public situations, induction loops are often vital to ensure that hearing aid wearers can hear what you are saying.
- People with hearing impairments are the most discriminated.
- There are 1 in 6 people with a Hearing Impairment.
- There are 10 million people in the UK with some form of hearing loss – one in six of the population.
- Under the equality act 2010, if you do not have an induction loop fitted you are offering a lesser service.
- You could be causing someone with a hearing impairment an injury to feelings leaving yourself open to prosecution.
- Increasing access to your service for people with hearing loss can be good for your business.